Meet Top Rated Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Kamran Dastoury
As a passionate physician and surgeon, Dr. Dastoury is a double board certified cosmetic surgeon, who has dedicated his practice to the art of aesthetic surgery. He attained his comprehensive facial and body cosmetic surgery fellowship in Southern California after his surgical residency program.
He originally grew up in the Los Angeles area, where he also received his doctorate degree in dental surgery at the University of Southern California. While at USC, Dr. Dastoury discovered his passion in the surgical field, which encouraged him to attend medical school. He went on to pursue his specialty training in maxillofacial surgery in the historic city of New Orleans.
Dr. Dastoury attended LSU School of Medicine where he received his medical degree. He also completed his general surgery internship at ILH Charity hospital, a Level I trauma hospital located in downtown New Orleans. Dr. Dastoury completed 6 years of surgical specialty training in maxillofacial surgery at ILH Charity Hospital in New Orleans. During that time, he trained in aspects of facial surgery such as cosmetic surgery, trauma, head & neck cancer, microvascular reconstruction, and pediatric craniofacial surgery. During his residency, he also had extensive training in anesthesia, which enabled him to attain his general anesthesia certificate in California and Colorado. It was during this time where he discovered his passion for cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Dastoury pursued further subspecialty training in facial & body cosmetic surgery in order to provide the best aesthetic care for his patients. He completed another full year in general cosmetic surgery through the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery fellowship program in Southern California under the direct mentorship of Dr. Jacob Haiavy, MD, past president of American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
As a double board certified cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Dastoury is passionate about aesthetic surgery and takes pride in providing the best care and service for his patients in the community. Some of his favorite cosmetic surgery procedures include liposuction and body contouring, facelifts, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, necklift, and jawline contouring.
Dr. Dastoury enjoys listening to his patients’ concerns and formulating customized, comprehensive options of treatment to meet their aesthetic needs. He enjoys being an active member in the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He also enjoys discovering outdoor activities in Colorado area, such as boating and hiking. He is enthusiastic about his newly discovered hobby of sculpting.
Dr. Dastoury grew up in the Los Angeles area and earned his graduate degree from the University of Southern California. He then pursued his medical degree at Louisiana State University (LSU), School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery internship and six-year residency in Maxillofacial Surgery at the ILH Charity Hospital (Level I trauma hospital) in New Orleans.
His passion for cosmetic surgery led him into the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, where he completed a full year of focused surgical training during his cosmetic surgery fellowship program in facial and body cosmetic surgery in Southern California. He then went into private practice in Los Angeles area, operating out of Beverly Hills Ambulatory Surgery Center and Surgical Arts of Inland Empire before moving to Denver in 2018.
Dr. Dastoury has had extensive training in these areas:
- Facial and Body Cosmetic surgery
- Facial trauma
- Head and neck cancer
- Microvascular reconstruction
- Pediatric craniofacial surgery
- Conscious sedation and general anesthesia
Dr. Dastoury is licensed in three states: Colorado, Louisiana, and California. During his residency program, Dr. Dastoury had in-depth training of anesthesia, and that vast experience allowed him to get his anesthesia certificate in both Colorado and California.
Dr. Dastoury is Double Board Certified:
- Board-Certified by The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- 2022 Written & Oral Board Examiner
- Board-Certified by The American Board of Maxillofacial Surgery
- Resident Research Award, AAMOS
- Award for Leadership Skills, USC Doctors Out To Care
- Patient Safety Certification, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Littleton Adventist Hospital, Littleton CO
- San Antonio Regional Hospital, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Webinar Presentation American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery on, “Sublabial Approach to the Septum in Cosmetic Rhinoplasty”, in 2017.
- Webinar Presentation American Association of Maxillofacial surgeons, “Peri-Oral rejuvenation: Smile Makeover” 2022
- Live Lecture Colorado Dental Association “Bridging the gap between Facial and Dental aesthetics” 2021
- Moderator: Annual Scientific Meeting American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Session 9 “Skin & Body Treatments” 2022
- Moderator: Annual Scientific Meeting American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Session 24 “Regenerative Medicine” 2023
Once he found his passion for cosmetic surgery, Dr. Dastoury pursued education and training in all areas of the field. He’s also been a motivated researcher in cosmetic surgery. His poster presentation at the 2014 AAMOS annual meeting in Hawaii was published in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Dastoury was presented with the Resident Research Award at the 2014 conference as well.
Dr. Dastoury has volunteered his time and expertise for cleft lip and palate repair and craniofacial surgery to Nicaragua, Guatemala and Mexico
Other volunteer work includes:
- Thousand Smiles Organization, Encenada Mexico
- M.E.N.D. (Meet Each Need with Dignity), Thousand Oaks California
- Christian Medical Dental Association, Missionary Trip, Guatamala
- Day on the Hill resident advocate for AAMOS, Washington D.C
- Volunteer at Mobile Clinic in Pasadena and Santa Maria, California
Meet Dr. Paul Zwiebel
A plastic surgeon with over 35 years of experience, Dr. Paul Zwiebel is a well-known and respected leader in aesthetic procedures. Dr. Zwiebel has dedicated his career to providing outstanding and beautiful outcomes for his patients in the safest and most comfortable environment possible. His approach to any procedures encompasses the whole process – from the first consultation through each patient’s follow-up exams. Some of his specialty procedures in cosmetic surgery include labiaplasty, mommy makeover, breast augmentation, liposuction, and facelifts.
As of 2022, Dr. Zwiebel is officially retired. However, he is still an active part of Modern Surgical Arts of Denver as a surgical assist. He is otherwise enjoying his retirement by spending time with his wife, traveling, going on hiking adventures, and biking around the world.